I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Thursday, September 27, 2012

SERIES: Ellora's Cave author - Lacey Savage

Award-winning author Lacey Savage loves to write about her dreams — or more specifically, she loves to breathe life into her steamy fantasies (and she’s got plenty!).

She pens erotic tales of true love and mythical destiny, peopled with strong alpha heroes and feisty heroines. A hopeless romantic, Lacey loves writing about the intimate, sensual side of relationships.

She currently resides in Ottawa, Canada, with her loving husband and their mischievous cat.

Title: A STRANGER'S TOUCH
Publisher: Ellora's Cave

What do you think the readers will like about this book/series?
I think readers will primarily be fascinated by Roxi's unusual profession. She's part of a living art exhibition, which means she's on display at all times.

Did I mention she's naked and blindfolded, as well as bound? Or that people can touch, fondle, and caress her as they wish? This isn't your average 9-5 job, that's for sure! That's why a woman in her profession needs a bodyguard. And that's where Donovan, the sexy werewolf hero, comes in. 

A STRANGER'S TOUCH

Roxana Leventis spends her evenings blindfolded and strapped into a harness. As living art, she’s appreciated with all the senses. That means being touched, fondled and caressed in the most intimate ways.
Donovan Armstrong thinks his latest assignment is just another security gig, guarding priceless paintings. Boring stuff for a wolf shifter, but he plans to return home to Canada as soon as he finds a suitable mate, the kind of shifter female who’ll stun his pack with her perfection. After four years of searching, however, his temporary stay in New York is starting to look pretty damn permanent.

Until one whiff of Roxi’s scent awakens his dormant inner wolf. Taking her as his mate is unthinkable. She’s not a shifter, and her delicate human body is much too fragile to withstand his animal urges. Still…neither man nor beast can ignore the way she stirs their blood.

Donovan’s job is simple—protect Roxi from overzealous gallery visitors. But who’s going to protect her from him?
Roxi is part of a living art exhibition — one where she’s bound, blindfolded and put on display for people to touch, fondle, and caress. This is not your average 9 to 5, that’s for sure!

A STRANGER'S TOUCH is available at all electronic retailers, and directly from Ellora's Cave.

What themes or tropes appear in your books?
I write primarily about women's sexual fantasies. I'm a firm believer in erotic romance as a portal between our rich inner fantasy world, and our real lives.

So my heroines are often acting out some kind of sexual fantasy, whether they know it or not. From Roxi who spends her days bound as living art in A STRANGER'S TOUCH, to Maddie who makes prank phone calls to strangers and talks dirty to them in VOICES IN THE DARK, my heroines are a little wild, sometimes outrageous, but always vulnerable and deeply authentic.

What is the single, most important thing about writing for you?
I write as a way to make sense of our most intimate relationships -- those we have with our loved ones, and with our own sexual selves. (Gee, that sounds just a touch more psycho-analytical than I'd have liked; but it's the truth.)

What new project are you working on now?
I'm actually right between projects at the moment. I'm toying with an idea about a married couple who, on their tenth wedding anniversary, decides to spruce things up in some pretty unconventional ways.

How do you balance writing, family and other commitments?
I'm lucky to be able to write full time, so balancing writing with everything else has gotten a whole lot easier than it used to be when I had a full-time day job. These days, I treat writing like a 9-to-5 job and fit family and commitments around my work schedule.

What three authors would we find you reading once you finished writing a book?
Oh my… only three? I'd have to say Dean Koontz, Janet Evanovich and Lisa Unger.

If you walked into a store that sold anything and everything, what three things would you put in your shopping cart that would reflect your personality?
A string of pearls, a box of dark chocolate, and a pair of handcuffs.

When I'm alone, I… sing along with the radio at the top of my lungs.
I love pizza with… ham and pineapple.
I would never… sky-dive because… I'm terrified of heights.
My secret vice is… cotton candy. I can eat it by the tub-full in one sitting!

You can find Lacey on her...website, Twitter, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment