I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Thursday, June 28, 2012

ALLIANCE FORGED countdown...

Here's another teaser...
“Varian, I didn’t mean to sound like I was judging you.” Kymora swallowed, wishing she knew what words to say to convince him. “I thought . . . if you wanted to talk about Rystin, I could listen. . .”
Inwardly she cringed. Her explanation sounded lame even to her.
“Ever the good priestess . . .” He snorted. “Hesia always said confession was good for the soul.” He issued a sour laugh. “Conserve your effort; mine isn’t worth saving, Temple Elect.

ALLIANCE FORGED (Ch.11)

1 comment:

  1. Sexy, sulky, stubborn ass...I cant wait to see Kymora tame him LOL!!!

    I need AF now, youre killing me with teasers...
    keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete