I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Gearing up for Release Day - Winners!!!

Thank you to everyone who dropped by and and answered my question:

If you could spend an afternoon having coffee & a chat with your favorite paranormal/fantasy hero or heroine, who would it be? And why?
I've thrown names into my dragon coffee cup and randomly selected three winners.

  • Winner of the signed ARC of VENGEANCE BORN - YzhaBella's BookShelf
  • Winner of the Light Blade series prize pack (#1) - *yadnky*
  • Winner of the Light Blade series prize pack (#2) - Hanife Albayra
If those people could email me - kyliegriffin71 (at) optusnet (dot) com (dot) au -  with their postal addresses, I'll send your prizes off to you!

5 comments:

  1. Hanife Albayra had claimed her prize. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd been on line for this comp :(

    Congrats to the lucky winners and hurry up Feb....I want to read VB SO BAD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! :-)

    All prizes now claimed.

    ReplyDelete