I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Release Day - Children of Scarabaeus!

If you haven't read a book written by Sara Creasy yet then get thee to a bookstore now and buy, buy, buy!

I devoured her debut novel, SONG OF SCARABAEUS, and I'm slavering to get my hands on a copy of CHILDREN OF SCARABAEUS, the second book.

Can I just say, few SF adventures rival my Firefly obsession, but Finn and Edie (the hero and heroine in Sara's series) are incredible.

I don't know about you but I find something really appealing about a hero who's a freedom-fighter turned slave and a heroine who has enough computer technology implanted in her to rival the Borg. Throw in a starship load of secrets between them, a greedy corporation, some rebels with dubious motives and you have one heck of story! If you love techno-jargon, suspense, action, and a dash of romance, then these books are for you.

CHILDREN OF SCARABAEUS hits shelves today (in North America)! And Sara is celebrating its release with giveaway goodness, open internationally! Woohoo!

Interested? Check out the details at Sara's blogsite!

If you miss out there, then mark this date in your diary - April 11th - as Sara is visiting here AND she's bringing a copy of CHILDREN OF SCARABAEUS to giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment