I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Monday, February 7, 2011

Help for the Newbie Writer

I've just been over at Regency Seductions reading about Help for the Newbie Writer.

Bronwen Evans (an historical romance author published with Kensington) interviews Gracie O'Neil and talks to her about how she helped her when she was a beginning writer.

In a past life Gracie was a teacher and while she's no longer in the classroom with children she's transferred those skills to helping other writers learn their craft. Her alter-ego created Romance She Wrote, a website that discusses and dispenses advice on things such as the craft of writing and other writing related topics.

Check out Bron's interview with Gracie over at her blog. You will be inspired by Gracie's story and amazed by the wealth of knowledge she's willing to share with other writers.

There's also a free lecture packet on offer from her called "How to Write a Synopsis Without Turning Homicidal".

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie,

    I followed your comment from FB to the links and read the articles. Awesome. Really good. Thanks.

    BTW, I've got Sharon Archer visiting over at: www.nas-dean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked Bron & Gracie's interview. I'll zip over and check out your interview with Sharon! Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete