I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Saturday, January 1, 2011

CRAFT: Need a Useful Link or Two?

During my rare few spare minutes (or times when I'm procrastinating), I seek out good articles posted on several bookmarked blog sites.

Here are just a smattering of articles I've found helpful in the last year.

The Blood-Red Pencil
Nathan Bransford
BookEnds
RWAustralia Blog
Romance She Wrote
The Ruby-Slippered Sisterhood
Fantasy, Futuristic & Paranormal Chapter Blog
What have you found useful in your searching and reading of blogs? Share them with me (please don't forget to include the links).

This is the first in a 5 part series for the month of January.

2 comments:

  1. As always, you're a champ - thanks for the links!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's some good ones among these.

    But wait, there's more...the Links theme will run all month - in the coming weeks I have genre or topic specific links. :-)

    All useful for the researching writer.

    ReplyDelete