I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Few Good Books

My To Be Read pile seems to never end. I get a few from the top of the pile finished, add them to my keeper shelf (or not), turn around and the pile seems to have grown again. Sigh.

But why should I be complaining? I mean, really, what's better than having a few good books sitting on the shelf waiting to be read?

And, here's a smattering of the titles I have waiting for me should I feel the need for adventure!








Have you read a keeper lately? What was it?

I'm always on the look out for a new author or book to add to that ever-growing pile! :-)

5 comments:

  1. I am slowly making my way through Nalini Singh's Psy/Changling series and they are GOOD.
    I'm currently reading Dark Peril by Christine Feehan, gotta love her Carpathians:):)
    The young adult Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent is good also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, you're addicted to Nalini now, Cath. You'll never wean yourself! LOL

    The DARK series caught me for a while but after about the 13th book, give or take, I lost interest. They were my first "vampire" romance books, closely followed by Maggie Shayne's series.

    Heard of Rachel Vincent but never read any by her. Yet. :-) Thanks for sharing, Cath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on that the pile seems to get bigger when you are not looking Kylie.

    I'm currently reading Dogs and Goddesses by Jenny Crusie and company. It's funny and so I'm enjoying it.

    I'm also reading the second book in Lauren Kate's YA Fallen series, Torment. Just started. I enjoyed the first book.

    Then there is C.E Murphy's House of Cards, the second book in the Negotiator trilogy.

    and many more.... :))

    Happy reading Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right, Eleni, you mentioned to me at conference you tend to read a few books at the same time, jumping from one to the other - don't know you do that. I just have to finish a book before I start another. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I used to work in the CBD, I used to have a book in my bag when travelling, sometimes read another at lunch time, and another by my bedside table. Now, I flit around even more :) I don't know how I do it either but it works for me.

    ReplyDelete