I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Welcome to the Dark Side!

A group of writers, myself included, have banded together to create DarkSide DownUnder - a blogsite of mostly RWOz and RWNZ members who love writing speculative fiction with romantic elements, whether it's fantasy, paranormal, urban fantasy, futuristic and everything in between.

Posts will feature things like Good News Tuesday, book launches, blog topics, give-aways and DarkLight on...(aka spotlight on one of our members or guests).

Our list of writers include:
With Halloween fast approaching (October 31st), we thought we'd launch our site then. For anyone interested in these genres this is a site to bookmark!

Why don't you come over for a visit and we'll welcome you to the Dark Side! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment