I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Thursday, August 12, 2010

RWA® Conference - Part 2

There were so many highlights to this conference it was hard to pin it to just a few. I made some new friends, met some of my favourite authors, connected faces with names from the 2010 Golden Heart loop and Science Fiction Romance Brigade and attended some fantastic workshops.

The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin resort was amazing and my hat goes off to the RWA® organisers, volunteers and the resort staff for making it so hugely successful.

Nora Roberts gave a very forthright, entertaining luncheon speech.

Donald Maass slipped quietly into the spare seat at our luncheon table.

I met Joss Ware aka Colleen Gleeson at the Literacy Signing. It was great to meet her after the pleasure of interviewing her for my blog.

Vanessa Barnevald (GH nominee in the YA romance section for her manuscript Ghost-Ridden) & Aussie Regency historical author, Anna Campbell at the RITA/Golden Heart Awards dinner.

Aussie author, Elizabeth Rolls was nominated for a RITA in the Historical Regency section for her book Lord Braybrook's Penniless Bride.

Rachelle Chase, Leigh Michaels & I at the Chase the Dream breakfast on Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment