I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

RWA® Conference - Part 1

The Literacy Book Signing was the first event of the RWA® Conference. It was two hours of noise, thousands of people lining up for books and "OMG, there's so-and-so author!" The event raised US$55 000 for various literacy organisations in the Orlando area - a huge effort!

Doing the fan-girly thing I wandered the rows and rows and rows of tables and look who I discovered from DownUnder!

Sandra Hyatt

CCCoburn (love the Mickey Mouse antennae!)

Christine Wells (with the Banditas chicken & Tim Tams!)

Kandy Shepherd

Anna Campbell (with chocolate!)

3 comments:

  1. One day I'll get to a convention or two-- I love hearing about them until then, and let me say that Tim Tams are THE best-- I had a friend who sent me them 2 or 3 times from Australia and they were to die for:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good Tim Tam or seven... :-D

    Thanks for dropping in Moonsanity - I was just oer at your blog yesterday checking out your post on Tracey O'Hara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I noticed that, and thought I'd visit another fan of Tracey's. Geesh, I cannot wait for that second book!

    I know-- Tim Tam's are addictive!

    ReplyDelete