I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

PROMO: The Warlord's Comeuppance

Gail Koger's science fiction/romance ebook, THE WARLORD'S COMEUPPANCE, was just released by Whispers Publishing.

Blurb:
Stealing from a warlord and giving him the one finger salute as I made my getaway was not the brightest thing I’d ever done. Okay, it was an incredibly stupid stunt.

Did I mention that this particular Coletti warlord is the most feared in the entire galaxy? That Zarek’s the ultimate predator and even the other warlords are scared spitless of him? That he never ever stops until he either captures or kills his prey?


Yeah, I have the big, bad after me and all because of one little finger. Okay and a Ditrim crystal the size of my fist. Am I worried? Of course, only an idiot doesn’t fear a very angry Coletti warlord. But, I am very good at what I do. Bad news is, so is Zarek.


If you're interested, check out this link to order her book or go to her website!

No comments:

Post a Comment